Dec 24, 2010

most wonderful time of the year

i can't believe tomorrow is christmas! every year since i stopped asking for barbies from santa, christmas just sneaks up on me. sneaky sneaky...

today i finally sat down to wrap the few gifts i was able to purchase. i didn't get as creative as i ought to have, but i'm still pleased. my mom and i hoarded the best paper and bows from each other while we wrapped. i think mine came out better, but she did a have quite a bit more gifts to wrap up. my mom loves having the christmas tree surrounded by a million gifts.


next year i promise to be more artistic and creative when i do my gift wrapping. i think that'll be second on my list of resolutions for 2011. i want everything i do be completely and utterly erin. i mean, everything i do will have my creative taste and flair.

well, merry christmas and good night! i can't wait to open the big box from urban outfitters :) yes, santa will take online wishlists, fyi.

1 comment:

JMay said...

Santa is sooo in the now with technology ;-)