Jan 8, 2011

sorry y'all

so the last two weeks i have been either: 
been busy, been sick, been resting, been running errands, or been lame.

not the best way to start the new years or my resolutions:
1. be more creative with everything i attempt
2. finish what i start in a timely manner
3. be intentional about friendships
4. polish my photography skills
5. launch my own etsy shop


the one productive thing i've done is collect materials to start my own etsy line. there will be skirt, cardigans, and jewelry. i'm hoping everything will be ready for sale by feb. i really want to be successful in this because i'm determined to not give up on my talents. i started this blog as a way to market my etsy shop.  so be on the look out for the link in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have a whole year to accomplish your resolutions :) it's totally ok. and i love #1. if you accomplish this, everything you do will be unique :)